What risks and damage can be insured?
- Car jacking (unlawful occupancy by the third parties of the insured vehicle with the purpose of stealing (theft, robbery, brigandage) or without the purpose of stealing) – available only in addition to Damage cover
- Damage (loss or damage to the insured vehicle or any part thereof)
- Damage to accessories and additional equipment (loss or damage to any additional equipment fitted to or contained in the insured vehicle)
- Accident (bodily injury of a driver and/or passengers due to a motor accident)
- Third party liability (civil liability of the vehicle owner for death, injury or damage to the property of others caused by the fault of the vehicle owner)
Compulsory third party liability insurance of vehicle owners was introduced in Russia with the Federal Law No. 40-FZ dd. April 25, 2002, effective with July 1, 2003. The law applies to the entire territory of Russia and is mandatory to all vehicle owners.
Covered occurrence means legal liability of a vehicle owner for bodily injury, death and damage to third party property while using the vehicle
If a policyholder is a party at fault in a motor accident, we will indemnify for bodily injury or death caused to third parties and loss of or damage to property belonging to third parties. As provided by law, lump sum compensation is payable under a CMTPL policy.
If you have any questions about insurance, please contact us