Our goal is not just to sell You insurance but choose the right protection mechanisms for Your property and Your interests and help You fulfill contractual obligations to the other parties under Your commercial contracts.
What do we offer?
- Coverage of all types of freight
- Development and implementation of a system of preventive measures to ensure safety and security of freight
- Recommendations for packing and securing the load in a carrying conveyance
- Arrangement of pre-shipment inspection of cargo and carrying conveyance
- List of experienced and reliable carriers, freight forwarders and security providers
- Personal account manager
Why cargo insurance is necessary?
Cargo insurance is an effective tool for protecting proprietary interests:
- of a cargo owner: it helps avoid financial losses incurred by cargo loss incidents
- of a carrier / freight forwarder: it helps not only protect oneself from freight claims made by customers for cargo loss or damage or recourse actions taken by insurance company but expand the range of services
What cargo insurance policies are available?
- “All Risks”
- “With Average”
- “Free of Particular Average”
Our standard cargo insurance policy can be extended to include the following perils:
- temporary storage risks
- loading and unloading risks
- refrigerated cargo risks
- other perils at customer's request, such as but not limited to war and strike risks, terrorism, Institute Cargo Clauses, FOSFA and GAFTA clauses.
For those customers that are engaged in export business and export sales contracts, ENERGOGARANT offers programs developed on the basis of international insurance conditions, English law and jurisdiction.
What do we cover in addition to loss of or damage to Your freight?
- salvage charges
- expenses for minimising and ascertaining the extent of loss
- general average contributions
General average is to be adjusted and settled under law and practice of the place of the termination of a maritime adventure, unless special arrangements for General Average have been agreed to in writing in the contract of carriage in which case general average is to be adjusted and settled according to the York-Antwerp Rules.
If you have any questions about insurance, please contact us
Learn more about why we are the insurer provider of choice:
- Before placing the risk, we carry out risk assessments on all aspects of the customer’s transportation process based on which we develop cost-effective and responsive insurance programs tailored to the risk profile and transportation geography of each customer and type of customer’s goods.
- We strive to understand our customers’ needs and take an “open dialogue approach” with them.
- We are committed to effectuate prompt, fair and equitable settlement of claims which is the core of the insurance business. To achieve total customer satisfaction, a special department dealing exclusively with cargo claims is set up. Case handlers of this cargo claims department are committed to delivering prompt claims service and giving professional recommendations on how to prevent and mitigate similar losses occurring in the future.
ENERGOGARANT’s competitive advantages in cargo insurance are attributed to:
- A bespoke, comprehensive and high quality insurance consultancy and advisory support
- Our specialists who are knowledgeable about the specialized needs of cargo owners and who have many years of practical experience in cargo insurance industry, underwriting transportation risks, strong working knowledge and understanding of domestic and international underwriting philosophy
- Reliable reinsurance capacity for our customers and optimum solutions for their businesses through the top-rated local and international reinsurance providers
- Timely and prompt claims settlement process and effective assistance to cargo owners and carriers anywhere in the world thanks to the partnership with internationally acclaimed surveyors, claims adjusters and attorneys